Permanent Cosmetics and Microblading
Certification and Approved Licensure Program in the
State of New Mexico
The booming industry of microblading has hit. Are you feeling like you need a piece of this action? Are you ready to transform your career and your life for good? Then you have come to the right place.
Do you love beauty? Are you ready to be your own boss? Are you wanting to be able to take care of yourself, your family, your life all while adding value to others?
Well, my friend this may just be the right place for you.
Our course is an approved apprenticeship/ certification course here in New Mexico to allow you to obtain your Permanent Cosmetic and Microblading License, a requirement to do these services here in the Land of Entrapment, lol, I mean Enchantment. 😁
NM Board of Body Art Practitioners approved apprenticeship program. (PS- Out of State programs are not approved and will not set you up for licensure.)
One-on-one- You will be the apprentice of Shelby Hohsfield, Cindy Kocurek, or Abbey Bell, but you will have the unique opportunity to work with all three of these beauty masters.
The program is 255 hours of combined at-home study, classroom days, observation days and live model work.
You will learn Machine and Equipment Basics, Safety & Sanitation, Pigment Chemistry, Anatomy, Microblading, Shaded/Powder Brows, Eyeliner, Lip Liner and Full Lip Techniques all to prepare you for taking your State Board test and working in the real world.
Yes! You get a great Kit! We have combined a set of all of our favorite products to get your career off on the right foot. We will also go over where you may repurchase all your products and what companies are our favorites!
Our program starts every 6 weeks on a Monday.
You will be required to spend each Thursday and Friday with us for your apprenticeship duration. (Days are subject to change depending on conflicting schedules.)
We will work with you and your schedule as best as possible.
We want to make this as affordable as possible for you while being able to give you our all!
To put cost into perspective…
We offer a program that is 1062.5% longer and more in depth than your average, in depth 3 day course. You will be working one-on-one with masters who have been doing this for 15-20 years, not a class of 60.
You also will be able to receive your license! This is not your average certification course.
When complete, the average cost of a service you provide will be between 300- 800 dollars. Yes, that is as much as many doctors. 🤗
We offer three options to make this as affordable as possible for you…
Cash in full in person- Most affordable. Help us avoid those pesky credit card fees and get a discount-
$6197 plus tax
Card in full- Pay up front
$6497 plus tax
Payment Plan- Pay as you go. This is financed through an independent company. This option is subject to your approval for financing.
$6497 plus tax and interest
There are are additional fees that are due to outside sources associated to getting your license. These are in addition to the cost of the course. These are as follows and prices may vary.
Blood Borne Pathogens, CPR and First Aid certifications- approximately $25 each to be turned in with your application packet.
$50 Cashiers check or money order to the NM State Board of Body Art Practitioners due with your application packet for your apprenticeship.
Approximately $130 to State sponsored testing facility after completion of the course.
$100 Cashiers check or money order to the NM State Board of Body Art Practitioners due with your application packet for your license.
When you apply for your license you will have to indicate where you will be working on your application. This location must hold an active establishment license. If they do not or if you are going out on your own you will also need to apply for an establishment license. This is estimated at $100 due to the State as well.
Let’s Get Started!
Ready to Begin? Here is the process in 10 steps…
1) Select your start date and sign up
2) We will send you an invoice where you can choose your payment option.
3) Turn in your Application Packet to us
4) We send in your application 👆 and our sponsor application to the State and we receive your apprentice and our sponsor licenses. We are then ready to go!
5) Your course begins. Again, 255 hours of combined at-home study, classroom days, observation days and live model work.
6) Your course is complete. We turn in your log and your certificate to you and to the State for approval. You are then released from your apprenticeship with us. You are an official graduate!
7) The State of NM will then send you a direct link to book your written State Board Test. The testing site is in Albuquerque. There is a separate charge to take the test paid directly to them.
8) You will have 3 chances to pass your test. While we do everything we can to prepare you for the test, we cannot guarantee the passing of the test. Additional study material is always available.
9) Once you pass you will then turn in your license application packet, before and after pictures, copy of your certificate and test confirmation along with your place of establishment or establishment application to the State.
10) Once approved, You are licensed!