Hello, and thank you so much for your interest in being a guest on my show. I love podcasts! Always have. I was a mass communications and journalism (broadcasting) major in college before my time. There were no iPhones let alone podcasts. I love where we are at today with podcast, YouTube, and everything in between. The internet and technology has made the world so much smaller, where seemingly ordinary people can connect in extraordinary ways. I also love health, and not just any health, but the health /happiness connection.
This will be the pilot season. I am woking with AMAC (The Association of Mature American Citizens) to become a sponsored podcast with them. This would mean our little podcast may will have the potential to reach its 1 million membership base through email, newsletter and magazine promotion. Your stories matter. I want them to be heard.
In 1960 the average American lived only 50 years. Today, the number is almost 80 an increase of a whole other lifetime. We are living longer, but are we we making the most of that time? I believe It’s not about the length of time we are here, but about making the most of the moments we have. This podcast is about living a healthy, happy life to the fullest.
This is the valued moments podcast and I could not be happier to share in this moment of learning what ‘secrets to life’ you have acquired along the way! I want to give our listeners some insight into the lessons life has thrown your way, good and bad, and what you would say makes for acquiring better health, more joy, and your favorite parts of life.
- I want to know your story. Fill out the Bio below and submit it. Tell me a little bit about yourself- a quick bio about you, your life, where you are from and where you are at today. Is there something big that changed/ defined you? What is your story? This doesn't need to be long. We will expand on the show, but I do want to know more about you so as much as you would like to share is great.
- Lets connect! Once I receive your bio I will contact you via email to set up a time for us to chat. I would like us answer any questions each other may have about the interview. I would also like to review the main questions that we will be going over so we are both prepared. I want the interview to be a conversation though so not all questions may apply, but I would like to have an idea. Here is an example of some questions.
Q: What makes you feel most alive?
Q: Do you think you are brave? Do you think others see you as brave?
Q: What are you proud of?
Q: Have you experienced any major health scares physical or mental? If so, where do you feel it started? Could it have been prevented?
Q: Do you concider yourself a healthy person? Tell me more-
Q: Do you concider yourself a happy person? Tell me more-
Q: Do you feel that you have made an impact in this world?
Q: Have your dreams changed overtime?
Q: What scares you the most?
Q: If you had a superpower what would it be?
Q: Are you a spiritual person? What impact does that have on your health and happiness?
Q: Where do you feel the most joy in life?
Q: What does happiness mean? Is it measurable?
Q: Have you experienced tragedy? How did you overcome?
Q: How would you like the world to see you?
Q: If you could give one piece of advice when it comes to health what would it be?
Q: Who do you want to impact? Do you feel like you can?
Q: Are you doing what you love? If you could do anything for the rest of your life what would it be?
Q: What is most important to you?
Q: Anythibg else you would like to add about health and happiness?
Q: Parting advice- in your opinion, how do we make the most of the moments we have on this earth? How do we live the happiest healthiest life?
- We will then set the date, time and decide if we would like the interview to be in person, via Skype, video chat, or what format will suite us best.
- Any links relevant to you and our interview are appreciated and will be in the show notes
- The episode will not air right away. I will notify you as soon as details of the episode dates are available.
Woohoo! and we are off to the races. Once again, I am so excited to have you on board!
For immediate answers to your questions about the podcast facebook messenger is the best.